Cisco Consulting Systems Engineer - Security Focus
Renton, WA 98057
Currently seeking an individual with the most up to date Technical Decoder Ring to work with our project delivery team to plan, deploy, and document Security solutions into customer networks. This would include working with both sales and implementation teams.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting and resolving customer escalated issues involving data, security, voice, video, compute, and wireless issues in our company's deployed or supported network. You will also be planning, deploying and supporting Cisco ASA and Firepower security appliances including SourceFire FirePOWER services, FireSight Management Console, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ecosystem applications and components.
You should apply if:
- You have Cisco implementation experience
- CCNA Certification
- Network and communications systems troubleshooting experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Customer service skills and experience
- Can legally work in the US without employer sponsorship
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with: Cisco Firejumper, Avaya VoIP or MS Lync
- CCNP, CCNP Security, or CCIE Security
- Pre Sales product and solution consultation
- 4 year degree