Cisco Contact Center Solutions Architect
Renton, WA 98057
Client is seeking dynamic, energetic, and technically savy individual to provide sales and implementation support for Ciscso contact centers. This is a very heavy client interfacing position.
The primary role for this position is to support Cisco Contact Center presales activities including demos, discovery, design requirements and proposal responses. Design and quote contact center solutions including implementation services. Assist in maintaining ecosystem partner relationships to ensure alignment with contact center portfolio. You will also be asked to provide various user training, interact and respond to customers proactively and timely, and assist in implementation pricing.
This position can be located in any of Cerium’ s offices or can work remotely from a home office but must be located in the Pacific Northwest region.
You should apply if:
- You have 5 years experience in Contact Center Operations and Solutions
- Your confident presenting and interacting with clients
- Bachelors degree
- Travel 20%
- Can legally work in the US without employer sponsorship
It would be nice if you had:
- Advanced Cisco Manufacturer certifications
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCCX, PCCE, UCCE, or CJP
- Knowledge of the latest Cisco contact center technology