Miami, FL 33136
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no sponsorship is available at this time.
If you’ ve got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you’ ll fit right in. Our client is looking for self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about they do. Their culture is high output and low drama— doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating their success. The team is inventing new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, get in touch with us.
We're are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’ s vision and strategy. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer challenges, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work closely with engineering to define product requirements as well as with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product, working with the sales channel and key customers as necessary.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Gather, define and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to or discussions with customers and non-customers. Perform competitive analysis, author product requirement documents and prioritize features
- Work with Development/Engineering and other departments to define and execute on product plans through rollout and ongoing product maintenance
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage features and products
- Work with business development to analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- 3+ years of high tech experience in a software development environment with at least 2 years of Product management/marketing experience
- POS system and restaurant domain expertise desirable but not required
- Experience managing complete Product life cycle from inception, launch to End of Life
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job
- Excellent teamwork skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree, MBA preferred
- Travel to customer and non-customer sites (up to 25%)