Sr. Civil Engineer
Kennewick, WA 99336
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In a supervisory capacity; plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features.
- As staff specialist; usually performs as a staff advisor and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- Prepares proposals for new work, including scope and budget.
- Prepare or review construction budgets based on experience and scope of project.
- Interacts with Project Managers to organize work, maintain project schedule and budget, and to resolve design conflicts and issues.
- Makes independent decisions on engineering problems and methods. Performs calculations and may be assigned to check the work of others.
- Works with design engineers, designers, drafters, and others in preparing reports and complete design packages.
- Familiar with the use of engineering software AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Proposal manager for QA Level 2 and 3 projects.
- May approve level of effort estimates for discipline as assigned by Group Manager.
- May stamp work performed by others within discipline.
- Represents the company in the community by attending community events and belonging to service organizations.
- Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree and Licensed Professional Engineer.
- May be a member of professional or technical society.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- 15+ years of experience.